As an extremely important part of the kindergarten work, home education can better make the work of early childhood education more effective and more targeted. In recent years, the rapid progress and development of information technology has effectively promoted the construction and development of the work of home education in kindergartens in my country.
Overview of Homeland Co-education
Home education means that the kindergarten and the parents of the child jointly assume the responsibility for the education of the child under the premise of following the principles of mutual respect, mutual cooperation, concerted efforts, and collaborative education.
The education model of home-education is more conducive to the all-round development of children. As we all know, family education is the foundation of other education. The original family has a major impact on children and has a lifelong impact; as a professional preschool education institution, kindergartens can provide children with more professional teaching content and activity space. The effective combination of the two is more conducive to the overall development of children.
The main problems facing homeland co-education
1. Time conflict between parents and teachers. Parents and kindergarten teachers are two indispensable elements of home education. Only when the two work together can the education effect of home education be achieved. But in fact, most of the parents of young children do not have enough free time to participate in parent-child activities such as parent-child activities due to work intensity or work needs.
2. The form is single and unattractive. Parent meeting is the main form of traditional home education, and the process and mode are relatively fixed. Generally, kindergarten teachers report common problems in children to parents, and then put forward some requirements to parents, hoping that parents will cooperate. However, this approach not only lacks pertinence, but also ignores the actual situation of the parents. As a result, the parent meeting is only formalism and has no effect on improving the situation of the children. Even with the passage of time, the parents will lose the parenting A sense of trust.
3. Lack of interactivity. Home education should be a process of mutual exchanges between parents and preschool teachers. Parents and preschool teachers are at the two ends of the balance. However, due to the long-term influence of traditional education methods and concepts, many kindergartens still have a firm grasp of education As a result, parents’ responsibilities and educational role cannot be fully exerted, leading to a lack of good interaction between parents and kindergartens, thus greatly reducing the effectiveness of home education.
The role of information technology in promoting the mutual education of homeland
(A) contribute to homeland contact and interaction
based on information technology, early childhood teachers and parents can more easily and effectively keep in touch. For example, by creating a WeChat group, kindergarten teachers and their parents can communicate and discuss with each other in a timely manner about the growth and problems of children through the WeChat group, without being restricted by time, space, and region. In addition, teachers can also post educational resources or related information on children’s disease prevention, nutrition and diet, etc. in a timely manner to the WeChat group for parents to exchange and learn, so as to achieve the purpose of family education.
Most of the traditional ways of homeland exchange lack mutual education and interaction in the true sense, so it is difficult to achieve the desired homeland mutual education effect. In this regard, kindergartens can set up a home-education column on the campus website and set up interactive sections such as comment areas and message areas to realize the real interaction between preschool teachers and parents.
(Ii) facilitate the kindergarten to provide professional advice and guidance for parents
growing number of parents of preschool children given enough attention, willing to cooperate with kindergarten teachers to educate children, but in fact, most of the children and the parents did not accept After professional and systematic early childhood education and training, parents often become weak and unable to teach. At this time, kindergarten teachers are needed to provide professional advice and guidance, and information technology is a good way.
1. WeChat public account. Preschool teachers can recommend a professional WeChat official account to parents, or kindergartens can build a WeChat official account to push information and professional knowledge related to early childhood education to parents every day. Parents can also direct any difficult problems related to early childhood education After the background consultation of the official account is counted by the background management staff, professional teachers are asked to answer the questions in a targeted manner and push regularly in the official account.
2. Regularly organize webcast lectures. Kindergartens can use live broadcast software to give regular lectures to parents, so that parents can understand the current situation of early childhood education, the importance of family education to early childhood education, what are the urgent needs of current children, and which aspects of family education should start from, etc. Understanding helps to improve the quality of parents and the level of family education, so as to better carry out home education.
(3) Conducive to eliminating the barriers between homes
Information technology can enable kindergarten teachers to communicate with parents more timely and effectively, so that parents can timely grasp the actual dynamics and development of their children in the kindergarten, thereby eliminating the potential for misunderstanding between parents and kindergarten teachers due to delayed message transmission. For example, kindergarten teachers can take photos or videos to record the situation of children in the kindergarten and upload them to the parents’ WeChat group. This is also a gift worth cherishing for parents.
In summary, information technology plays a very effective role in boosting the kindergarten home education. It is believed that with the continuous development of modern information technology, its application in early childhood education will become more extensive, thereby promoting smoother and more efficient cooperation between homes, maximizing services for homes, and boosting homes’ mutual education. Promote the healthy development of young children.