In August, the high temperature remains, and the hot weather is conducive to the reproduction of flies and bacteria, which can easily lead to food spoilage. Therefore, special attention should be paid to food safety and prevention of diarrhea. All kinds of mosquitoes are still active this month. Anti-mosquito measures should be taken at home and on the go, away from mosquito-borne diseases such as dengue fever and Japanese encephalitis. Swimming in the hot summer is one of the most popular ways to cool off the water, but every year the drowning incident continues to occur, reminding the public: master the first aid skills of drowning, do not go to dangerous waters to swim, to avoid accidents.
Pay attention to food safety to prevent infectious diarrhea
Every summer is a high season of intestinal infectious diseases. Bacterial dysentery is an intestinal infectious disease caused by Shigella (Shigella dysenteriae), which is mainly transmitted through contaminated food, water or life contact, or indirect ways such as flies and cockroaches.
In the summer, special attention should be paid to food hygiene. Cooked food and warm food should be used. The leftovers of leftovers should be kept in cold storage. Check for signs of deterioration before eating. Heat them thoroughly when eating again. Eat less or not eat cold, chilled food. Go out and eat a regular dining place with good health.
At the same time, it is necessary to develop good hygiene habits and wash hands before and after meals. If you have symptoms such as fever, diarrhea, or abdominal pain, please go to the intestine clinic of a medical institution to avoid infection.
Pay attention to dengue prevention and master mosquito prevention skills
Every year from July to October is a high incidence of mosquito-borne diseases. This month, we must focus on preventing mosquito-borne diseases such as dengue fever and Japanese encephalitis.
Anti-mosquito measures include:
● Empty the water in small water containers (such as buckets, vases, flower pots, tires, etc.) in time. After heavy rain, the accumulated water should be cleaned up in time to avoid blockage of the rainwater pipe.
●In the family, the ornamental aquatic plants change the water frequently and pay attention to the cleaning of the inner wall of the container.
● Installing screen doors, screens and mosquito nets at home is also the most common and environmentally friendly means of anti-mosquito. Mosquito repellent, mosquito traps and electric mosquito swatters can be used to kill mosquitoes.
● It is best to spray some insect repellent on the outdoor vegetation, or wear loose trousers and long-sleeved clothes. The color of the clothes is preferably light.
● When traveling to high-density countries such as Southeast Asia, you should pay attention to anti-mosquito measures. If you have symptoms such as fever, rash and joint pain, you should seek medical advice promptly and inform the doctor about your travel history.
Strengthen protective education and master first aid skills
Every summer is a high incidence of children’s drowning events. In order to avoid the occurrence of tragedy, enjoy the cool while paying attention to:
● Strengthen self-protection
Do not go to ponds, reservoirs, etc., in a natural water body with complicated water conditions to swim or splash around: fully warm up before swimming and splashing, avoid cramps and other situations; avoid swimming and splashing under fasting or fullness, and put an end to it Drinking water activities after drinking: Wear protective equipment such as life jackets or equipment when traveling by boat or engaging in water activities.
● Pay attention to the supervision of minors
Children cannot be left alone in the bathroom and bathroom, or in the vicinity of natural waters; children must be cared for by adults, and children under the age of 5 are not allowed to be supervised by minors: parents or guardians should be kept at your fingertips during care. Distance, concentrate on care, can not be distracted.
● Master first aid skills and correct rescue
If you experience physical discomfort during swimming or splashing, you should return to shore as soon as possible; if you have a companion drowning and avoid blind water rescue, you should call the rescue call and actively call the surrounding people to rescue: the airway should be opened immediately after the rescuer is rescued. Control water, apply cardiopulmonary resuscitation if necessary, and send it to the nearest hospital as soon as possible.